STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority. The Gateway team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we’re taking every precaution to protect our guests, community, and staff. We have made several adjustments to our hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Due to our heightened safety measures, some facilities or services may not be available, but we’re committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible with our award-winning service. These are our enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
Guest Check-In: 4:00pm
Pool: Palisade Pool open 10:00am – 10:00pm daily
Fitness center: Open Daily, 24 hours
Restaurants & Lounges: Open daily
Room Service: Open daily
Spa: Open daily, By Appointment Only
Businesses in Mesa County are mask friendly, encouraging mask use and encouraging guests to be considerate to the health of others.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at the front desk.
- Physical distancing required while in line.
- Keycards are sanitized before each use.
Keeping Your Distance
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells are clearly marked and open for guest use.
PPE & Hand Sanitizer
- Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits containing disposable sanitizing wipes, gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer will be available upon request.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves are worn by housekeeping and all other team members in direct contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, spa, and exercise areas.
- Hand sanitizer supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
Lobby & Public Areas
- High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, public furniture, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- High traffic areas including but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed. For those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated certain amenities such as magazines, in-room coffee, and menus.
- Used linen is folded in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room to avoid releasing any particles into the air).
- Housekeeping leverages partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies. Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service.
- Open for lunch & dinner
- 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Open daily for breakfast
7:30am – 11:00am
- Open Fri & Sat for dinner
5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Open daily 7:30am – 10:00pm
- Open daily 7:00am – 11:00am
- Open Saturdays 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Open daily
- Massages by appointment only, with direct to treatment room check-in available.
- Spa treatment rooms are fully sanitized between each service.
Pools & Hot Tubs
Palisade Pool open daily 10:00am – 10:00pm
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Colorado while also caring for your personal health and safety.
There are many reasons to visit Gateway Canyons. Surrounded by the vast lands of the Uncompahgre Plateau, Piñon Mesa and La Sal Mountains, you’ll find endless activities and adventures just outside your guest room door.
From Hiking and Biking, UTV Tours, Horseback Riding, Auto Museum, Archery, to Wine Tours, to exploring nearby National Parks, Colorado has everything for the adventure-seeker in everyone.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Front Desk at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-931-2613.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.