Forever Starts at The Gateway Canyons
Whether it’s a couple’s first special day or the many who share in the growing popularity of a renewal of wedding vows, Gateway Canyons spectacular wedding location offers the ultimate in Colorado weddings.
Tell us your wedding dreams, and our wedding experts and professional catering services team will follow through. Our planners have trusted relationships with local florists, pastry chefs, photographers, musicians and DJs who will take your ideas and bring them to life. We pay the utmost attention to every detail to make sure your wedding dreams come true.
Our banquet catering staff will help you shape your reception menu, serving dishes selected and prepared to your specific preference. Whether you select a Western-themed barbecue grill dinner by the fishing ponds or a formal affair with the specialties of Italy at the Palisade Event Center, our menus and our service are of the highest quality of any Colorado wedding location.
Fun For You and Your Guests
Don’t worry about finding time to spend with guests. With a destination wedding at Gateway Canyons, your entire party will stay on-site and can take part in every activity leading up to your big day. A pre-celebration reception at our Kiva Café poolside is a wonderful way to welcome guests and catch up with old friends. On the day of your ceremony, your wedding party can relax at the spa with manicures and pedicures, professional makeup application and hair styling. Others may spend time on the river or hiking the vast lands surrounding the resort.
Whether your family is large or small, Colorado family reunions at Gateway Canyons Resort will bring you closer and ensure a treasure trove of memories. Our event coordinators aim to please every member of your family from grandparents to grandkids. From morning yoga to afternoon hikes and full-moon exploring, it can all be done here at Gateway Canyons.
Gateway Canyons Family Reunion Ideas:
- The night of your arrival, families may want to gather at the fishing ponds, where children can run and play and experience the thrill of their first catch. We can provide a full selection of snacks and on-the-go boxed meals, even a fully catered Colorado family reunion barbecue.
- Enjoy the warm Colorado sunshine on the water. Pile the family into a raft for an adventure on the rapids of the Dolores River. Or for more leisurely bonding, go tubing together on West Creek.
- Explore the beauty and history of the Unaweep Canyon. On guided or self-guided mountain biking, hiking or Jeep expeditions you can see dinosaur tracks, ancient rock art and unique rock formations that you will talk about for many family reunions to come.
- Spend an afternoon in the Gateway Auto Museum with several generations of your family. Our collection of antique American cars will bring back stories and memories for the family to share.
- Dinner can be enjoyed at the Paradox Grille followed by foosball and air hockey games in our upstairs gaming room. Or, gather with those you love at a special barbecue on the Entrada patio, followed by s’mores charred to perfection at Entrada’s fire pits.
- Have a special celebration in mind? Our staff can help you create the right atmosphere paired with the perfect dining selections to help make your special Colorado family reunion with us a memorable one.
- Before going home, enjoy a Sunday brunch at the Kiva Café. The kids can swim and splash to their heart’s content before the trip home.