Your Event Starts Here
We’ve got ideas for your event:
- Three restaurants: Entrada, Paradox Grille and Kiva Café
- Adventure Center and outfitting store
- The Stables at Gateway Canyons
- Gateway Canyons Air Tours
- The Spa at Gateway Canyons
- The Gateway Colorado Auto Museum
- Athletic center and fitness studio
- Cyber café business center with wireless access
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Conference service professionals to orchestrate your affairs
10 rooms or more
Erik Dombroski, 970-931-2713
10 rooms or less
Denise Wall, 970.931.2655
Quick Facts / Temperature
- Location: Our Colorado conference venue and meeting facilities are located one hour southwest of Grand Junction, Colorado
- Lodging: 58 rooms, standard, deluxe, premium and suites
- Meeting Space: 8,778 square feet of total meeting space, largest single space is 3,906 square feet
Average Daytime Temperatures:
- Spring: 60s
- Summer: 80s
- Fall: 50s
- Winter: 40s
When looking for a corporate retreat location in Colorado, consider the meeting facilities and outdoor opportunities at Gateway Canyons. Whether your Colorado corporate retreat is focusing on the outdoors or has the need for indoor meetings, Gateway Canyons has the venues. We are a one-stop adventure destination for team building, and we offer state-of-the-art meeting rooms and facilities, including and HD theater with stadium seating. Our destination offers many activities that can be matched to your company goals. With multiple dining venues, riding stables and adventure trails, your staff will have the time and opportunity to unwind and explore during their stay.
Gateway Canyons Retreat Ideas:
- On the day of arrival, enjoy an opening cocktail reception at the Kiva Café, poolside. Cocktails and light dinner items are served as members of your company gather in a casual atmosphere.
- Meeting day begins with a continental breakfast in the boardroom. Morning break might include a short hike, snack on the Cottonwood Terrace or film in our HD theater.
- Serve a barbecue-style lunch on the Entrada patio.
- Team-building activities can include rock climbing or rappelling, rafting, horseback riding or a Jeep tour of the surrounding landscape.
- Dinner in the Entrada dining room offers a chance for fine dining and intimate conversation.
Fun for Your Group
Besides taking advantage of the plans we have for everyone, guests are welcome to pursuit the indoor and outdoor pleasures we provide. Visit our Adventure Center for outdoor outings and our spa and museums for indoor fun.