Our Event Staff stands ready to work side-by-side with you.
Gateway Canyons is one of those exceptional places where ambiance, service and cuisine come together to create a highly customized, unforgettable event for you and your guests.
Contact our Event Experts
Your Event Starts Here
We’ve got ideas for your event:
- Three restaurants: Entrada, Paradox Grille and Kiva Café
- Adventure Center and outfitting store
- The Stables at Gateway Canyons
- Gateway Canyons Air Tours
- The Spa at Gateway Canyons
- The Gateway Colorado Auto Museum
- Athletic center and fitness studio
- Cyber café business center with wireless access
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Conference service professionals to orchestrate your affairs
For 10 rooms or more
contact our sales department at
Quick Facts / Temperature
- Location: Our Colorado conference venue and meeting facilities are located one hour southwest of Grand Junction, Colorado
- Lodging: 72 rooms, standard, deluxe, premium and suites
- Meeting Space: 8,778 square feet of total meeting space, largest single space is 3,906 square feet
Average Daytime Temperatures:
- Spring: 60s
- Summer: 80s
- Fall: 50s
- Winter: 40s
When looking for a corporate retreat location in Colorado, consider the meeting facilities and outdoor opportunities at Gateway Canyons. Whether your Colorado corporate retreat is focusing on the outdoors or has the need for indoor meetings, Gateway Canyons has the venues. We are a one-stop adventure destination for team building, and we offer state-of-the-art meeting rooms and facilities, including and HD theater with stadium seating. Our destination offers many activities that can be matched to your company goals. With multiple dining venues, riding stables and adventure trails, your staff will have the time and opportunity to unwind and explore during their stay.
View our Best of The West group retreat offer >
View a sample corporate retreat itinerary >
View a sample incentive or award itinerary >
Fun for Your Group
Besides taking advantage of the plans we have for everyone, guests are welcome to pursuit the indoor and outdoor pleasures we provide. Visit our Adventure Center for outdoor outings and our spa and museums for indoor fun.
Whether your family is large or small, Colorado family reunions at Gateway Canyons Resort will bring you closer and ensure a treasure trove of memories. Our event coordinators aim to please every member of your family from grandparents to grandkids. From morning yoga to afternoon hikes and full-moon exploring, it can all be done here at Gateway Canyons.
View a suggested family getaway itinerary >