Our Event Staff stands ready to work side-by-side with you.
Gateway Canyons is one of those exceptional places where ambiance, service and cuisine come together to create a highly customized, unforgettable event for you and your guests.
Your Event Starts Here
We’ve got ideas for your event:
- Three restaurants: Entrada, Paradox Grille and Kiva Café
- Adventure Center and outfitting store
- The Stables at Gateway Canyons
- Gateway Canyons Air Tours
- The Spa at Gateway Canyons
- The Gateway Colorado Auto Museum
- Athletic center and fitness studio
- Cyber café business center with wireless access
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Conference service professionals to orchestrate your affairs
For 10 rooms or more
contact our sales department at
Quick Facts / Temperature
- Location: Our Colorado conference venue and meeting facilities are located one hour southwest of Grand Junction, Colorado
- Lodging: 72 rooms, standard, deluxe, premium and suites
- Meeting Space: 8,778 square feet of total meeting space, largest single space is 3,906 square feet
Average Daytime Temperatures:
- Spring: 60s
- Summer: 80s
- Fall: 50s
- Winter: 40s
When looking for a corporate retreat location in Colorado, consider the meeting facilities and outdoor opportunities at Gateway Canyons. Whether your Colorado corporate retreat is focusing on the outdoors or has the need for indoor meetings, Gateway Canyons has the venues. We are a one-stop adventure destination for team building, and we offer state-of-the-art meeting rooms and facilities, including and HD theater with stadium seating. Our destination offers many activities that can be matched to your company goals. With multiple dining venues, riding stables and adventure trails, your staff will have the time and opportunity to unwind and explore during their stay.
Gateway Canyons Retreat Ideas:
- On the day of arrival, enjoy an opening cocktail reception at the Kiva Café, poolside. Cocktails and light dinner items are served as members of your company gather in a casual atmosphere.
- Meeting day begins with a continental breakfast in the boardroom. Morning break might include a short hike, snack on the Cottonwood Terrace or film in our HD theater.
- Serve a barbecue-style lunch on the Entrada patio.
- Team-building activities can include rock climbing or rappelling, rafting, horseback riding or a Jeep tour of the surrounding landscape.
- Dinner in the Entrada dining room offers a chance for fine dining and intimate conversation.
Fun for Your Group
Besides taking advantage of the plans we have for everyone, guests are welcome to pursuit the indoor and outdoor pleasures we provide. Visit our Adventure Center for outdoor outings and our spa and museums for indoor fun.
Whether your family is large or small, Colorado family reunions at Gateway Canyons Resort will bring you closer and ensure a treasure trove of memories. Our event coordinators aim to please every member of your family from grandparents to grandkids. From morning yoga to afternoon hikes and full-moon exploring, it can all be done here at Gateway Canyons.
Gateway Canyons Family Reunion Ideas:
- The night of your arrival, families may want to gather at the fishing ponds, where children can run and play and experience the thrill of their first catch. We can provide a full selection of snacks and on-the-go boxed meals, even a fully catered Colorado family reunion barbecue.
- Enjoy the warm Colorado sunshine on the water. Pile the family into a raft for an adventure on the rapids of the Dolores River. Or for more leisurely bonding, go tubing together on West Creek.
- Explore the beauty and history of the Unaweep Canyon. On guided or self-guided mountain biking, hiking or Jeep expeditions you can see dinosaur tracks, ancient rock art and unique rock formations that you will talk about for many family reunions to come.
- Spend an afternoon in the Gateway Auto Museum with several generations of your family. Our collection of antique American cars will bring back stories and memories for the family to share.
- Dinner can be enjoyed at the Paradox Grille followed by foosball and air hockey games in our upstairs gaming room. Or, gather with those you love at a special barbecue on the Entrada patio, followed by s’mores charred to perfection at Entrada’s fire pits.
- Have a special celebration in mind? Our staff can help you create the right atmosphere paired with the perfect dining selections to help make your special Colorado family reunion with us a memorable one.
- Before going home, enjoy a Sunday brunch at the Kiva Café. The kids can swim and splash to their heart’s content before the trip home.